2020 Membership of the Metabolomics Society entitles you to:
- Networking and information exchange with an international membership of professionals devoted to furthering metabolomics related science: via conferences and workshops, the Society's many Interest Groups, and social media including the Society's Facebook page and Twitter feed
- Receive information and electronic notices of metabolomics conferences, workshops and seminars
- Posting of job and event adverts on the Society's website
- Apply for funding for small metabolomics events and meetings
- Online access to conference and workshop presentation videos
- Access to research and training webinars in metabolomics science
- Apply for Student Travel Awards
- Apply for Early Career Researcher Travel Awards
- Eligible to vote in Society elections and to stand for Office** within the Society
**Not applicable for Student Members
Annual Membership fees:
If you are planning to attend the Metabolomics 2020 Conference in Shanghai, your conference registration will include a membership to the society through December 2020. You do not need to sign up for membership and pay the fee on this site.
There is a modest charge for annual membership that is based on the calendar year (January to December). The Society strongly encourages you to activate your membership as early as possible in the year to enjoy the benefits of membership for as long as possible.
Applicable to post-doctoral, academic, non profit, governmental and industrial scientists.
Applicable to a Member who reaches the age of 65 years and has maintained active membership for at least the preceding 5 years.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we are committed to protecting your personal information. A list of subscribing members will be used for official publications of the Society (including MetaboNews, published by The Metabolomics Innovation Centre (TMIC)) but for no other purpose than fulfilling subscriptions and promoting the Society. Your personal information is not and will never be released or sold to any agency or third party.